Monday, March 22, 2010

Moisturize Your Décolleté – Because It’s Not All About Your Face




I have no idea how it happened. But it seems like one day i just woke up and the wrinkles just appeared on my neck and are creeping into my décolleté.
In my 20s, the idea of wrinkles did linger around in my head but because I never saw them, I didn’t give them a serious thought. Now that I’m 31 and they are blatantly appearing, I can’t ignore them any more.
For the past week, I’ve been diligently moisturizing my neck and decolletage area in hopes that I can at least slow down the wrinkles that are now visible. You can find lotions and creams that are geared specifically for these areas but for me, I’ve been using…

StriVectin Instant Moisture Repair

StriVectin's breakthrough approach to clinical moisturization.
Instant Moisture Repair is supercharged moisture but with a surprisingly lightweight texture, so it absorbs instantly and penetrates layer by layer. It is not a traditional moisturizer, it is a clinically proven reparative formula to treat not only the symptoms of, but also the sources of dehydrated skin. Results are immediate and long term: Within the first hour, it greatly restores moisture. With regular use, its moisture protein complex helps stimulate collagen and elastin to regenerate skin's natural moisture cushion.

POSITIVELY SMOOTH® MOISTURIZING LOTION
With an exclusive combination of natural soy extracts, skin-silkening soy, and skin conditioners, this moisturizing lotion makes hair look and feel softer, finer and less noticeable within 4 weeks, so you can shave less often while visibly improving skin tone and texture. This breakthrough formula contains rich emollients and vitamins to moisturize for a full 24 hours to improve the look and feel of skin, leaving it softer and smoother.Additional Product Benefits Include: lightly fragranced, non-greasy, clinically
proven, hypoallergenic

La Prairie
Cellular Night Repair Cream
Cellular Night Repair Cream is a restorative nighttime facial treatment that works while you sleep promoting natural skin repair and recovery. While the body is resting, multi-level complexes communicate to each other and to the skin cells to help repair skin damage and reduce inflammation while hydrating, smoothing and firming; skin looks repaired, replenished and rejuvenated. 1.7 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment